Welcome to Lebo's Friends, Dog Walking, Dog walking/cycling services
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Why getting a dog walker
• Dogs are highly social
animals who live in pack. As their owner you are a part of this pack
and they need you. When you are not there, they miss you, particularly
if nobody else stay at home with them.
• To stay healthy and well-adjusted, dogs need exercises and mental stimulation. A good way to achieve that goal is to give them a minimum of two walks a day. It prevents behavioural problems such as destructiveness link to boredom, separation anxiety and elimination problems. A walk allow dogs to keep their mind stimulated through territorial investigation, patrolling...
What do you may need a dog walker for
• You're going away
- but your dog cannot come with you.
• You’re too busy during the week.
• You travel often and need someone to rely on to take care of your dog.
• You fancy a weekend away and You don’t want to inconvenience family, friends or neighbours.
• There’s an emergency.
• Something unexpected happens.
• Very busy at work, you don’t have the energy.
• The weather is miserable and you don’t fancy to get out.
• You don’t want to leave your dog in a kennel or day crèche
Why a one-to-one walk
• Your dog feels lonely
staying at home on his own all day long. A one-to-one walk gives him
not only the necessary exercise to keep him healthy but also companionship
so important to a social animal. It keeps away boredom by allowing your
dog to enter interaction with a human and giving him a so much needed
• While your dog is on a one-to-one walk, his walker is focus on him and him alone. The walker keeps a close eye on your dog's interaction with people and other dogs.
Meet and Greet
• When you contact me
to know more about my services, I suggest to organise a Meet&Greet
- you pay €20 at the time of booking, reimburse at first service which
makes the Meet&Greet a free service.
• The objective of this meeting is to meet you and your dog, get to know each other and find out what you are looking for from your dog walker, what are your requirements and those of your dog. If we are all happy with each other and you would like to go ahead with my services, I will be taking your dog for a ten-minute walk in your neighbourhood to access how (s)he behaves on lead and see if we like each other. Then, we can schedule your dog first journey.
Why organising a Meet&Greet before you need a dog walker
• No service can be provided
without a previous Meet&Greet as the success of a good relationship
between a dog and his walker depend on a good knowledge of each
other. So if ever you are faced with an unexpected event which required
that you go away for a few days or a last-minute late meeting, you just
have to call on us and we will be ready to take care of your dog. Whereas,
without a previous Meet&Greet, we would not be able to help you.
• For one hour meeting and €20 reimbursed at first service, you have the peace of mind to know that your dog and yourself are ready to face the unexpected.
• If your are also Keys Keeping, you spare yourself the cost of having to deliver us your keys prior to service or having us to come collect them. A simple phone call and we are ready to walk your best friend.
Natasha Garrahie - 5 étoiles
10 out of 10! Yvette is friendly, professional, flexible and extremely conscientious. I know Reni is safe in the hands of Lebo's friends dog walking and couldn't think of anyone better :)
Cinja Pettyjohn - 5 étoiles
Super friendly and professional, very reliable and flexible. I completely trust her with our 4-legged babies.
Yvette is a top-class
dog minder and walker. She gave our elderly dog his midday walk for
a few weeks, and she always sent us status updates after each walk,
as well as a quick message prior to the walk. She's a very thorough,
thoughtful person with a heart of gold; always respectful of the physical
condition and temperament of the dog she's looking after. I would have
no hesitation in using her services again in the future. Highly recommended!
Beautiful song and video against abuse, either human animals or any other
Please be part of the solution and visit http://whymemusic.com/